As a CIF participant from Australia, you are
- Your own travel costs to and from the exchange program
- Full travel insurance coverage including third party
liability and health (verification from the insurer must be
presented prior to the commencement of the program).
- The registration fee as specified by the country to which
you are applying.
- Visa application costs if applicable.
- Living expenses which are not related to participation in
the actual program. (e.g. toiletries, gifts, souvenirs, personal
travel and all expenses before and after the program.
- Costs associated with phone calls and internet usage.
- Active participation for the length of the program.
Visiting family or friends during the duration of the program is
not an accepted practice as this interferes with the intention
and integrity of the program. Any private travel arrangements
should be organized outside of the specified program dates.
- Understand and speak English fluently or the program
language of the country as specified.
- Commit to be an active member of CIF Australia
for at least 2 years after you return from your exchange
NB: participants are not able to work while participating
in the CIF exchange program.